2020 CWC Scholarships & Awards
General Student Requirements
- African-American (Black) student residing in either Chemung or Steuben County. (College and non-traditional students must be high school graduates of Chemung or Steuben County)
- Maintain, at least, an 80% grade average as evidenced by an official school transcript or other official school documents. This document should reflect the overall grade average as of the end of the first semester.
- Submit an application package via email or mailed no later than Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- If selected as a college or non-traditional student recipient, please submit proof of enrollment in a college or vocational school no later than October 1, 2020.
- We will award scholarships to college or non-traditional student recipients after we have received proof of enrolling.